Search This Blog

Instagram

Friday 27 February 2015

OPEN Letter to INEC. Eligible voter about to be disenfranchised

Dear INEC,
My wife and I  have visited your office several times at Kosofe local government secretarial in Lagos state to try and obtain our PVC but we were told it does not exist.
Initially we were told that all the Data for our polling unit was lost and we had to re-register (3 days were allocated for the exercise)
However, i was unable to make the 3 days due to the nature of the job i do.

I am writing this email because i am currently confused. My Landlady and her daughter who registered at the same polling unit obtained their PVC about 2 o 3 weeks ago and they told me they did not re-register. We all registered in 2011. I have since visited your office since i discovered this  but the result is same.

So i am thinking, how are they able to get their PVC and we are not? If the data was lost, shouldn't it affect everybody?
I would like to know how we can obtain our PVC before the closure date. Might i add that since i have been going to your office, I was told that there was no other provision for re-registering.


Below are my details and that of my wife as both of us are affected.


VIN: 90F5AF8EF2295713401
PU: 24/13/02/053

VIN:90F5AF8EF2295887073
PU: 24/13/02/053

NB: I have also sent an email to the following addresses:

  • contact@inecnigeria.org
  • ogunmolakunle@yahoo.com
  • tegboja2004@yahoo.com



Regards;

Concerned and Eligible voter Who is about to be disenfranchised.

No comments:

Post a Comment